The Smarter Credit Card for Back-to-School
Back-to-school season is expensive but MTC Federal is here to help you get the school year off to a smarter start!
- Families with children in elementary through high school plan to spend $864 per household, $15 more than last year, on average on back-to-school items. Total back-to-school spending is expect to reach $36.9B.
- College students and their families are also setting records in spending. Total spending on back-to-college is expected to reach $73.9B up from $71B in 2021. Average of $1,199 per household.
With the economic factors of inflation, electronic requirement costs and increase in back-to-school events, households are having a harder time making ends meet. The MTC Federal Platinum Credit Card® is the SMARTER CHOICE to afford these expenses with exclusive member perks and rewards.
Member Benefits Include:
- Introductory rates of 6.90% to 14.90% APR* .
- No annual fee.
- No balance transfer fee.
- Earn Loyalty Rewards for every $1 you spend.
- Ability to choose your own PIN.
- Available for Digital Wallet.
- EMV chip technology.
- Protected with Mastercard® Zero Liability.
- 24/7 account access via MyCardInfo.
- Exclusive Mastercard® Benefits
See how the MTC Federal Platinum Mastercard® is the better card for your wallet: MTC Federal Platinum Mastercard Comparison
MTC Federal Members EARN MORE than 16 MILLION reward points annually.
Points can be redeemed for hundreds of rewards that fit your back-to-school lifestyle:
Manage, redeem and check rewards balance when you log on to MyCardInfo