MTC Federal Credit Union’s donation request policy describes the criteria by which all solicited and unsolicited requests for support are evaluated. This policy helps MTC Federal manage the community service program in a fair and responsible manner. We do our best to support our local community as often as possible however; all donations are budgeted for on an annual basis and are subject to the availability of funds.
Requests for support must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Organizations must registered as a 501(c)(3) under the Internal Revenue Service code.
- Organizations or events whose primary focus is in South Carolina, Alabama, or Oklahoma.
- Community based programs that improve the quality of life, or benefit the social and cultural health of a community.
MTC Federal will not provide funding for:
- Religious organizations
- Political organizations or candidates
- Organizations or projects that are deemed to be in direct competition with MTC Federal Credit Union
All requests for donation must be submitted in writing by completing the donation request form. A copy of the Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) designation must be included.
The submission deadline for all applications is quarterly, on the following dates:
- March 31st
- June 30th
- September 30th
- December 31st
If we are able to assist you, we will notify within 4 weeks of the submission deadline. All requests become property of MTC Federal and will not be returned.
Completed request for donation forms and all accompanying requirements should be mailed to:
MTC Federal Credit Union
Attn: MTC Federal Foundation
PO Box 1944
Greenville, SC 29602