The Big Hug You AUTO-Know
If you are sending your loved one off to college, you deserve a big hug and congratulations! Many parents are faced with choices about reliable transportation for their college bound student. Here are some reminders you AUTO-know:
- Many colleges don’t want your child to bring a car to school. It’s easy to get caught up with the want to, instead of the have to. When that time comes, step back and think about what is in the best interest of all.
- The cost of insurance can be as much as the car payment. Not only is there a car payment to consider but other essentials can add up. Gas, maintenance and insurance are a part of the equation.
- Used autos are a better deal. If you are sending your loved one off in their first auto, consider a quality used vehicle. Why pay extra to drive a new one off the lot? There are always great vehicles available still under warranty, safe and reliable.
- Use a little AUTO-knowledge from the experts. MTC Federal automotive lending experts will walk you through pre-approvals and negotiating techniques before you ever walk on a lot. They will help you put your auto budget in order with tips to navigate through dealer traps and details that run your cost up.
- Refinance and put more money in your pocket when you buy. MTC Federal is the better way to own it. Our Guaranteed Better Loan Advantage™ provides custom lower monthly payments, better term options and low cost insurance services that are sure to please any student budget.
- BETTER RATE
- BETTER PAYMENT
- BETTER TERM
- BETTER DUE DATE
- BETTER PROTECTION
(GAP | MECHANICAL REPAIR | CREDIT LIFE | CREDIT DISABILITY)