We have made it easy to become a member of MTC Federal. Below are just a few of the many ways to join.
- Employees and contractors of preferred employee groups can join.
- Members’ spouses, children, grandchildren, parents, brothers and sisters may join.
- Retirees and their families from preferred groups may enroll for membership.
Once your accounts are opened, you and your family may remain active members for life, no matter where you later live or work. Even if you leave the employer that initiated your membership, you’ll be entitled to the same membership benefits as other members.
The designation list below is a partial list. If you do not see your employer, association or community listed, contact us at 800-442-7792 to join!
Oklahoma: Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Carter County, Oklahoma.
South Carolina: Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in certain prescribed areas of Anderson County, Greenville County and Pickens County, SC.
The following is a partial list of member companies:
- Alliance Benefit Group
- Amethyst Research Inc.
- Automation Engineering Corporation
- Counsel Group Frankfurt, LLC
- Comfort Keepers
- Fluor Corporation
- Georgia Automotive Manufacturing Trade Association
- Ideal Home Care
- Jtekt / Koyo
- Johnson Controls
- Michelin North America
- Plainview Public Schools
- Proterra, Inc.
- Recruiting Solutions
- SAGE Automotive Interiors
- Southern Oklahoma Blood Institute
- Upstate Alliance
- VE Enterprises, Inc.
On-site contractors of preferred companies can join the MTC Federal community of membership.
Immediate family members or anyone that lives in the household of an immediate family member can join the credit union. Immediate family members include spouse, parent, grandparent, siblings and children of living or deceased credit union members.
All members of the following associations are a part of the MTC Federal community of membership.
- Roper Mountain Science Center
- South Carolina Koi and Water Garden Society