We have made it easy to become a member of MTC Federal. There are a variety of ways to qualify.
- Employees and contractors of approved employee groups are eligible for membership.
- Members’ spouses, children, grandchildren, parents, brothers and sisters may join.
- Retirees and their families from eligible groups also qualify for membership.
Once your accounts are opened, you and your family may remain active members for life, no matter where you later live or work. Even if you leave the employer that qualified you for membership, you’ll be entitled to the same membership benefits as other members.
The designation list below is a partial list. If you do not see your employer, association or community listed you may still be eligible. Contact us at 800-442-7792 to see if you qualify!
Oklahoma: Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Carter County, Oklahoma.
South Carolina: Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in certain prescribed areas of Anderson County, Greenville County and Pickens County, SC.
The following is a partial list of member companies:
- Michelin North America
- Comfort Keepers
- Fluor Corporation
- Johnson Controls
- Automation Engineering Corporation
- SAGE Automotive Interiors
- Proterra, Inc.
- CU ICAR
- Alliance Benefit Group
- Upstate Alliance
- Recruiting Solutions
- Amethyst Research Inc.
- VE Enterprises, Inc.
- Plainview Public Schools
- Ideal Home Care
- Southern Oklahoma Blood Institute
On-site contractors of approved companies are also eligible for membership.
Immediate family members or anyone that lives in the household of an immediate family member is eligible. Immediate family members include spouse, parent, grandparent, siblings and children of living or deceased credit union members.
All members of the following associations are eligible for membership:
- Roper Mountain Science Center
- South Carolina Koi and Water Garden Society