Jump-Start Your Child’s Education Fund.
It’s never too early to prepare for the future. Start a college education fund with MTC Federal Credit Union.
An MTC Federal Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) can help you save for a child’s education expenses such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, equipment, and in some cases, room and board required for elementary, secondary and post-secondary education.
Top 5 Advantages:
- Minimum opening deposit $250
- Make non-deductible contributions that provide the potential for tax-free withdrawals.
- Anyone, family or non-family member can contribute.
- Contribute up to $2,000 per year, per child.
- Make contributions until child reaches age 18.
Here’s a look at how your MONEY can GROW with a Coverdell ESA.
Qualified Expenses Include: