2021 - 2022 MTC Federal Foundation Scholarship Winners
MTC Federal Foundation provides (10) $1,000 Scholarships to college or university students.
CONGRATULATIONS to the MTC Federal Credit Union members awarded the 2021-2022 MTC Federal Credit Union Foundation Scholarship. We are proud to announce that each of these students pursing an undergraduate degree will receive $1,000 each toward their education goals.
- Jimeace Bonaparte - College of Charleston
- Caroline Boozer - University of South Carolina
- Madalyn Bergman - Vanderbilt University
- James Roger Smith - University of South Alabama
- Keynan Kennedy - Augusta University
- Bianca Smith - Lurleen B Wallace Community College
- Anne Lauren Bruner -Erskine College
- Nicolas McGee - University of Florida
- Isabella Lee Mitchell - Anderson University, North Greenville University or Southern Wesleyan University
- Leia Johnson - Clemson University
The 2022 MTC Federal Scholarship Application Process will open on October 1, 2021. Learn more about Scholarship Eligibility and Criteria at the link below:Scholarship Program
As a cooperative, MTC Federal Credit Union is a philanthropic partner to the Carolinas Credit Union Foundation.
The Carolinas Credit Union Foundation offers scholarship options for students not eligible or chosen to receive an MTC Federal College Scholarship grant.