Not sure how to approach Financial Wellness Benefits with your employees? We believe it starts with a grand first impression. Below are our quick tips to maximize participation with MTC Federal’s CU@Work program and how to open the door to the financial benefits that only your credit union can offer.
Best Practice Tips:
- Make sure you have our quick tutorial ppt and video for your employees or benefits coordinator to use during orientation.
- Use the Access Guide Brochure and CU@Work Flyer to include in your orientation manual. It describes:
- Schedule and promote financial education that provides:
- Let’s Get Social.
- Our Facebook Community lets your employees get involved and keeps participating heightened through giveaways, current events and Roll, Float, Travel information, our Travel Lifestyle Brand .
- LinkedIn connects your company in a meaningful way to how MTC Federal provides Financial Wellness to employees.
- Twitter offers financial wellness tips Monday thru Friday and is a great way for employees to get tips in their twitter feed that promotes positive financial information.
- Instagram or Pinterest offers employees a place to go to create a board based on their budgeting interest.
Let us help you give an outstanding first impression and assist you in increasing employee participation.
Contact us to learn more about how CU@Work benefits can be used to recruit, retain and give your employees a stronger financial future.
For more information call 800/442-7792 ext. 3420 or contact email@example.com.