MTC Federal Credit Union is a member-owned and member-governed cooperative. Our Board of Directors is comprised of members who are elected to the Board and work with other volunteers to provide guidance and strategic direction to the credit union.
The MTC Federal Board and volunteers are an experienced group of professionals who know the credit union industry, have an immense amount of respect for the credit union members they serve and are advocates of credit union initiatives and principles.
Meet Our Volunteers
Board of Directors
Mike Tolman, Chair
Patricia Brandes, Vice Chair
Michael Hanna, Treasurer
Delcia Corbitt, Secretary
Randy Welch, Board Member
Alexa Horne, Board Member
Mark King, Board Member
Alexa Horne, Committee Chair
Alice Melcher, Committee Member
Paige Reed, Committee Member
Chris Herd, Committee Member
Become a Volunteer
The nominating committee will select candidates to run for open seats on the Board of Directors during the fourth quarter of each year, with the election taking place at the next annual meeting. View calendar. We are looking for candidates with expertise in human resources, finance, accounting, management, marketing, public relations, and technology.
- Prepare for and attend monthly board and committee meetings and functions as required.
- Stay informed about the credit union’s mission, products, services, policies and programs.
- Keep up to date on developments in the credit union industry.
- Act unselfishly for the benefit of the credit union and its members.
- Inform others about the credit union.
If you are interested and meet the nominee requirements, please submit a cover letter and resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.