MTC Federal Credit Union, a financial cooperative is member-owned and governed. For over 40 years the credit union has served as a trusted financial institution guided by our Mission, Vision and Core Values, a set of beliefs we call The MTC Federal Way. Volunteers have immense passion and respect for the credit union and all of its members. They serve as advocates of credit union principles and initiatives.
Board of Directors
MTC Federal is governed by a Board of Directors that establishes and reviews policy. Directors are credit union members, elected by the membership and serve without pay, each with one vote.
Mike Tolman | Chair
Randy Welch | Vice-Chair
Michael Hanna | Treasurer
Delcia Corbitt | Secretary
Patricia Brandes | Board Member
Alexa Horne | Board Member
Mark King | Board Member
The MTC Federal Supervisory Committee is responsible for determining that the credit union’s financial condition is accurately and fairly presented in our financial statements and that management procedures and practices are adequate to safeguard members’ assets.
Alexa Horne | Committee Chair
Alice Melcher | Committee Member
Christina Herd | Committee Member
Becoming a Volunteer
The nominating committee will select candidates to run for open seats on the Board of Directors during the fourth quarter of each year, with the election taking place at the next annual meeting. View calendar. Qualified candidates should have but not limited to experience in human resources, finance, accounting, management, marketing, community relations, or technology. If you are interested and meet the nominee requirements for consideration, submit a cover letter and resume with references to email@example.com.
What To Expect As A Volunteer
- Act unselfishly for the benefit of the credit union and its members.
- Advocate for the credit union with leadership abilities reflecting the MTC Federal Way.
- Prepare for and attend monthly board meetings, committee meetings, conferences, board orientation and functions as required.
- Stay informed of the credit union’s mission, financials, services, policies and programs.
- Keep up to date on developments within the credit union industry.