Empower Your Employees
MTC Federal Credit Union is proud to work with selected companies to offer their employees a financial wellness benefit program. We help employers enhance their employee benefits package with a no-cost, turnkey program that improves participants’ financial future through financial education, exceptional service, and access to a full range of financial services with competitive rates.
What CU@Work offers companies and their HR teams?
- No Cost Benefit
- Financial Cooperative – Not-For-Profit Full Service Financial Institution.
- Relocation Services Domestic/International.
- A solution partner focused on the financial wellness of your employees.
How do our services benefit your employees?
- Great Rates, Fewer and Low Cost Fees.
- 24/7 Access to Financial Services.
- Member Loyalty Program.
- Member Perks.
- Financial Wellness Workshops.
- MTCFederal.com CU@Work Portal – Launching 2019
- Direct access to assigned Credit Union representative.
- Receive monthly CU Insights eNews with the latest CU@Work resources for HR personnel and the newest benefit options available to employees.
- Meet & Greet – Kickoff to Membership
- New Hire Orientation for HR Personel and Benefit Trainers
- Powerpoint presentation with clickable video links.
- CU@Work flyer for How to Enroll in Membership.
- Receive a monthly CU Insights newsletter with relative information.
- Let’s Get Social – Follow and like MTC Federal Credit Union on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Invitation to CU@Work Network Events.
To request or inquire about CU@Work as your company sponsored benefit, complete the form below or call 800/442-7792 ext. 3420.
To following CU@WORK benefit resources are available. Please click here to request resources for your location.
- New Hire Brochure
- Access Brochure
- Poster Display
New Hire Presentation
The following financial workshops are available to employer groups through CU@Work:
Credit Score 101– This 30 -45 Min session provides information about what makes up FICO Credit Scores and how to improve a score.
Understanding First-Time Homebuyer Programs – This 30-45 Min session is a step-by-step guide on how to prepare for a First Time Mortgage and how to shop for a qualified mortgage loan.
Mortgages in a Change Environment – This 40 Min session covers the current economic environment and what types of mortgages are now available, what you will need to prepare for a mortgage and how to shop for the best deal.
Road to Retirement – This 45 Min session covers Share Investment Accounts. Money Markets, IRAs and Share Certificates .
How to Manage Cash Flow in Tough Times – This is a 45 Min session that focuses on debt consolidation, terms, rates and selecting a Financial Counselor.
Financing Your Roll Float Travel Passions – (Auto | Boat | RV | ATV | Motorcycle | Tractor) The 45 Min session provides information on how to get a pre-approval before you shop, negotiating tips, guide to getting a buyers order and how to close the deal with you in the drivers seat. This is for first time buyers and experienced auto purchasers alike. Includes information about financing storm shelters.
Relocation Services – This 1 Hr session is offered to individuals relocating internationally or domestically. Information is provided on understanding mortgage financing when relocating, auto loan refinancing, pre-approvals for credit purchases, knowledge of real estate programs, local resources and everything you need to know about domestic and international wires.
Financial Education for Youth – These 30-45 Min are programs designed for the Preschool through Pre-teen and our Teen to College age students. Interactive and financial simulations are available. This program can be altered to adults who would like to set up youth savings accounts and/or a Coverdell Education Savings Account for their child’s education expenses.