On October 17, 2019, MTC Federal Credit Union will join with 56,000 credit unions around the world in celebration of International Credit Union (ICU) Day®.
Join MTC Federal on Thursday, October 17th for Sweet Treats in your local branch. It’s our way to say THANK YOU for your loyalty to MTC Federal Credit Union.
There are 200+ million credit union members around the world—more than 100 million in the U.S. alone—and the MTC Federal 19,000+ Members That Count joins them in celebration of the not-for-profit cooperative spirit that all credit unions share.
This cooperative spirit has led to life-changing opportunities for people all over the world who’ve wanted to start a small business, own a home or continue their education but were denied access to other financial institutions. In many parts of the world, people’s first taste of democracy is through their credit union, where “one member, one vote” is the governing structure.
At its most basic level, a credit union is people pooling their money to provide each other with affordable loans—it is literally people helping people. This is why MTC Federal celebrates ICU Day. Because credit unions empower people, wherever they are in the world or life, to take control of their financial future.
Celebrate with MTC Federal a movement that concerns itself with the financial success of all people.
Credit unions are among the highest-rated services we’ve ever evaluated, with 96% of members highly satisfied. – 2018 Consumer Reports
The Credit Union Difference
- Credit unions serve 115 million Americans in communities across the country.
- Credit unions provide $12 billion in financial benefits to members annually.
- Credit unions provide more than $4 billion in indirect consumer benefits to local communities, especially in underserved areas that often have no other affordable options for financial services.
- Nearly 50% of all credit unions have a specific focus on low-income families.
- More than half of credit union-originated mortgages go to borrowers earning middle incomes or less.
- Short-term loans from credit unions typically have APRs 400% lower than those from payday loan companies.
The MTC Federal Difference
- Over 43+ years as a trusted financial institution.
- #1 Automotive Lending Experts. $53 Million+ financed annually.
- 5-Star Bauer Financial Rating
- Rated in Top 200 Healthiest Credit Unions in US on DepositAccounts.com.
- Serve members in 47 states and 11 countries.
- Members donate over $45,000 annually to the MTC Federal Foundation to support local charities in education, disaster relief and community initiatives.
- Members earn over 48 Million+ loyalty reward points annually.
- Members earn Relationship Dividend – an annual give-back based on the performance of the credit union.
- 100% of membership has access to FREE financial education, planning and counseling services.