Know your employees with 5 simple questions about financial wellness.
Build Your Own Survey
Get Your Free Survey.
How do you know a Financial Wellness Benefit Solution would be meaningful to your employees? Ask them. We chose 5 questions based on experience with helping companies like yours develop a custom solution around financial wellness. Use these questions to create your own survey that can give you the answers you may be looking for:
- What are your top financial concerns? Sample answers below.
- Not having enough emergency savings
- Not being able to retire when I want to
- Not being able to meet monthly expenses
- Being laid off from work
- Losing my home
- Not being able to pay for college/student loans
- What employee benefits/tools would help you reduce concerns about money? Sample answers below.
- Unbiased financial counselors
- Student loan assistance
- Identity/theft protection
- Legal guidance
- Help managing cash and debt issues
- Understanding medical bills/managing rising costs of healthcare
- Investment/Retirement planning
- Which of the following cause you the most concern? Sample answers below.
- My Finances
- My Health
- My Job
- My Relationships
- Planning for Retirement
- Paying for School
- Do you feel you will have an adequate amount saved for retirement?
- Do you feel that financial stress is affecting your job, health or relationships?
You can’t solve a problem unless you know what it is. That’s why a financial wellness survey is important to uncover the real concerns and life challenges keeping employees up at night and ultimately coming to work with them. Connecting corporate culture to meaningful benefits that support real life concerns will gain happier, more productive and loyal employees. Not only will Human Resource Teams find the no hassle approach to a turn-key benefit program beneficial, employees will find competitive financial services, 24/7 access to resources, money management tools and the added bonus of life-time benefits, perks and loyalty rewards.