Summer temperatures are here. There are cool ways to make your home work for you this season. A Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit from MTC Federal makes it possible for you to take advantage of the value you’ve built up in your home. Put your home to work by borrowing against your home’s equity and enjoy access to the funds you need at low rates. You can use the money for just about anything: making home improvements or repairs, paying for educational expenses, planning a vacation or special event, making large purchases and more!
A Home Equity Loan allows you to borrow money in one lump sum. It’s a great option when you need funds for a large purchase or expense. With fixed interest rates and a set repayment period, you’ll know exactly what your monthly loan payments will be for the life of the loan.
- Borrow up to 100% of the value in your home
- Low fixed interest rates
- Terms up to 15 years
- Predictable payments
If you need flexibility, a Home Equity Line of Credit may be the best solution! A Home Equity Line of Credit is a revolving credit line that allows you to borrow what you need, whenever you need it. A line of credit works similar to a credit card but offers better rates because it’s secured by the equity in your home.
- Flexible borrowing up to 100% of the value in your home
- 24/7 access to funds
- Payments change based on borrowed balance and rate adjustments
- Low adjustable interest rates
- Terms up to 15 years
Summer is a great time to take advantage of your equity for projects such as:
- Replacing an old A/C unit that might not make it through this season.
- Backyard beautification – new fences, new deck, outdoor kitchen, fire pit, swing set.
- Forget home improvements altogether and taking that dream vacation.
- Plan ahead for any fall back to school expenses.
To apply for a loan or line of credit from MTC Federal Credit Union, you must be a credit union member. Learn more. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at 800-442-7792 or visit a branch near you,
All loans subject to credit union approval. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Products may not be available in all states. Consult your tax advisor regarding interest deductibility.